Soul Inn

There's this Inn... small in size... pitiful in appearance...
The owner.. not nice... not nice to look at... not a nice attitude... not nice at all..
The counter.. dirty.. some kind of jars with black mould all over.. four or five maybe...
Unless you look real close you won't know whats inside the jars were much much more nasty than the jars.. sweets they called.. I doubt it!
Oh...the floor... filthy... even cockroach won't eat off this floor.. yuck!

Behind the owner..a curtain.. okay! lets call it a curtain.. more like some rag no one can tell what color it used to be.
You can see between the torns what exactly is there behind the curtain.!!.. You can see nothing.. yes, nothing behind the "curtain".. literally.. So why the curtains..?..

Those who hang around that Inn.. worthless.. scum.. the hopeless loopers.. i use the P instead..heh
On a lucky night.. things can actually turn out...uhmm...uhh.. Every Night's a Lucky Night..that's a nice way of saying there is no Lucky Night.

Fear looms.. Guilt roams.. Hatred lurks every corner..

No ones happy.. everyone do smile.. they are content not satisfy.. there is desire.. but persistence is not there.. the dark becomes comfortable because no one's seeing anything..

Hope was not exactly gone.. in the horizon.. but a way to horizon was unknown.. everything was caught in the darkness.. by will or by force.

There is a balance.. the balance was not in our favor.. the balance was for the winners.. the balance doesn't favor the poor.. once in awhile someone broke free only to jump right back here..

Freedom was there.. just beyond the limit of the chains.. the chains can be broken..so they say..

This is the Inn... its where I am and where I have been.. its effect... The Result I've seen.. anything or nothing.. nonsense or worthless.. If One Lost in Limbo, One's perspective drastically change.. its not an ideal place but beggars can't be choose-y! Enough rambling.. time to sit back and wallow in my own Hell that I've created!

I don't even know why I still type.. anyway my keyboard feels good.. Okay.. I like my keyboard.. yes.. I do.. But.. I used backspace more than I should.. I should get to type more again..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nu hmangaihna!!!

One Of my Fav Lyrics!!!

Sipai Pakhat Leh Lehkhaden